Attorney Assisted Seal & Expunge Packet Kit
During the last several years the economy has hurt almost all of us. This Law firm understands that people cannot afford to retain an attorney for all their legal needs. Further as you may have discovered the sealing or expunging of a criminal record is not a function for the Public Defender. If you are one of those persons who cannot afford an attorney and are not comfortable trying to hurdle this legal task by yourself, then my Attorney Assisted Do-it-Yourself packet kit may be for you.
Before you begin investing your time and money sealing or expunging your criminal history, please see this website to determine if you are eligible to have your record sealed or expunged, or call me, attorney Steven M. Logan at (561) 791-1882.
What’s included in your packet:
- Complete step-by-step instructions;
- Application Form and fingerprint card;
- The names, address’s and telephone numbers of the State Attorney, Clerk of Courts, Sheriff Office, police department that are applicable to your case. Including the Florida Department of Law enforcement;
- Letters specifically tailored to your case.
- Attorney prepared Petition/Motion and Affidavit to have your record sealed or expunged; specifically tailored to your case.
- Attorney prepared Order, specifically tailored to your case to have your record sealed or expunged.
- FURTHER MY LAW FIRM IS AVAILABLE BY PHONE OR EMAIL TO ASSIST YOU UNTIL THE
- JOB IS DONE!
This $199.00 fee does not include the $75.00 (payable to FDLE) money order required of the FDLE to process your application. Further the Clerk of Courts generally charge somewhere in the range of $42.00 to $60.00 to process the Orders. Further if you have any outstanding fines, court costs, etc., even and old parking ticket, you can expect the Clerk of Court to add this to this amount before they will process the order. Go to Pay Online.